Host a 'meal with a message' to get your friends talking about Jesus and the meaning he brings to life, the universe and everything. Read more about hosting a meal with a message here.
• What do you make of the statement that the inevitability of decay means the world is ultimately futile? Do you agree/disagree? Why/why not?
• How we think about the future must affect how we live now. What do you think will happen when we die? How does that affect how you live now?
• What questions did the video raise for you?
• What do you make of the claim that God could defy the laws of entropy?
• How we think about the future must affect how we live now. The Bible’s claim is that the God who raised Jesus from the dead will one day call each person to account for how they’ve lived, and raise everyone who follows Jesus to enjoy eternal life with him in a restored world. If that were true, how would that affect how you live now?
Take it further
Investigate the historical evidence for Jesus’ resurrection:https://www.bethinking.org/did-jesus-rise-from-the-dead
Read one of the eyewitness accounts:https://www.uncover.org.uk/
Go deeper into Ecclesiastes:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrsQ1tc-2wk
Explore similar topics:https://www.faraday.cam.ac.uk/
Enjoyed this content? You might like these other resources on a similar topic: